Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 15:19:47 -0700
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@freebsd.org>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   MySQL and the quest for Finnish FreeBSD folks

Hey all,

Mike Smith and I talked to the MySQL folks at the Orielly Open Source
show a few weekends ago. They were quite keen to imporve the quality of
their FreeBSD port but they dont have much experience running a FreeBSD
box much less one to actualy use.

What I'm looking for is some people in Finland, where MySQL development
is based, to 1) reccomend a local hardware vendor we can order a machine
from, 2) help the MySQL folks set the machine up, and 3) offer extended
help beyond the initial install.

These needs can be filled by multiple people if need be. There isnt any
real compensation for your time except knowing that you're further the
project in this area :)

Anyone that is interestee or know anyone that might be, please send me
some email :)

-Bill

--
-=| --- B i l l   S w i n g l e --- http://www.dub.net/