Date:      Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:40:27 +0800
From:      Jasmine Dyoco <jdyoco@educatorlabs.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Lots of helpful resources for college students!

Hi!

The college experience is an exciting chapter in life, but preparing for it
can be daunting. Since graduation is right around the corner for many high
schoolers, EducatorLabs has created a list of resources that we think will
help simplify the transition for students. Please feel free to share these
with your audience (perhaps here:
http://nsa.kpu-m.ac.jp/gijutu/python/man-bsd-ja/gallery/npgallery.html?) --
they=E2=80=99ll be so excited to have this information!

*Here are a few resources that are helpful for college preparation:*

6 Tips to Get You Mentally Prepared for College
<http://blog.frontrange.edu/2012/08/06/6-tips-to-get-you-mentally-prepared-=
for-college/>

Student Loan Calculator: Conquer Debt
<http://www.mortgagecalculator.org/calcs/loan.php>;

*The web has great research tools for students who are deciding which
program to pursue. Here are a few they may find helpful:*

Top Factors to Consider When Choosing a College
<http://www.collegeatlas.org/factors-choosing-a-college.html>;

Engineering Programs <http://www.allengineeringschools.com/>;

Computer Science Programs <http://www.computerscienceonline.org/>;

MCAT Preparation
<https://www.pacificmedicalacls.com/acls-online-library-preparing-for-the-m=
cat.html>

*There=E2=80=99s also that little trick of paying for education. The good n=
ews is
there are several organizations and companies offering awards to all kinds
of students. Here are some unique scholarship opportunities:*

Student Academy Awards <http://www.oscars.org/saa/apply>;

2016 Green Home Improvement Scholarship
<http://www.homeadvisor.com/r/scholarships/>;

Waterlogic=E2=80=99s Clean Water Scholarship
<http://www.waterlogic.com/en-us/clean-water-scholarship/>;

The Rover College Scholarship
<https://www.rover.com/blog/rover-college-scholarship/>;

I hope you find these valuable, but email me if you don=E2=80=99t and we wo=
n=E2=80=99t
contact you again.

Best,
Jasmine

Jasmine Dyoco
jdyoco@educatorlabs.org =C7=80 http://educatorlabs.org/
2054 Kildaire Farm Rd. #204 =C7=80 Cary, NC =C7=80 27518