Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 22:22:11 -0400
From:      "Albert Martinez" <albertem@bellatlantic.net>
To:        <newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   freebsd update tag?

Hi, I recently installed freebsd 4.5 cd release.  I use openbsd which uses
it's stable branch to apply security fixes, bug fixes, and other safe
changes.  Obviousely freebsd stable does not fullfill the same roll.  Is
there an equvalent in freebsd to openbsd stable?  Or, put another way, how
can I cvsup important changes to my freebsd 4.5 cd release?  I was looking
around the cvsweb and noticed RELENG_4_5_BP.  What is it?

TIA,
        AL