Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:56:59 -0800
From:      "Brandon DeYoung" <brandon@schoolpeople.net>
To:        "FreeBSDHW" <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Intel ISP4400

	I'm thinking about getting one of these machines (they look like a great
deal compared to the big OEMs!):
http://www.aslab.com/contents/workstations/Monarch-4100R4.html

	I'm not sure about the Adaptec 7899P and Adaptec 7880. Any problems with
these and FreeBSD?
	I'm also curious about the 16GB addressable RAM. Would you need 4
processors to address that much RAM? The Xeon's with 512K cache are real
cheap. Would the cache size influence the addressable/cacheable RAM size?
Can you mix and match processors of differing cache sizes?

Sorry, lots of questions.
Thanx,
~Brandon

...It don't mean a thing