Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:06:24 -0600
From:      Rodney Whipple <rwhipple@atcjet.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bru2000 15.1 elf

Hi

I am currently trying to get Bru2000 15.1 which is the elf version.  I
keep getting an error upon ./install
that tells me

try bru -h ...elf binary type not known   use brandelf
try  bru.static -h ...elf binary type not know

I have tried the brandelf to the file bru still the same error.

Has any ran into the same thing and how do I get around it.  I have
tried installing the port
elftoaout and still the same error.  Bru still has an a.out 15.1
solution but am trying to
go with the elf version since it seems the right direction.

--
Thank You

Rodney Whipple
ATCjet.net