Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:59:43 +0100
From:      Clemens Hermann <haribeau@gmx.de>
To:        Friedemann Becker <Friedemann.Becker@student.uni-tuebingen.de>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: C coding editor

Am 21.02.2003 um 14:13:04 schrieb Friedemann Becker:

Hi,

first of all, thanks a lot for the quick and helpful answers to all!

> I think the freebsd developers handbook could give you some additional
> hints, you can read it at
>
> and if you still have some capacities free, while you read, you could
> start a german translation of it on the fly ;-)))

k. But is this really the place where docs need translation? I doubt
anyone who does not have a basic understanding of english has a chance
to become a FreeBSD hacker. So what are the benefits of a translation?
Don't get me wrong, I just wanted to make sure it really makes sense at
all to start a translation.

regards

/ch

--
Wieviele Mitarbeiter von Microsoft benoetigt man fuer das auswechseln
einer defekten Gluehbirne? Keine, Microsoft erklaert die Dunkelheit zum