Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:20:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/32687: scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d not executed in 4.4-STABLE

The following reply was made to PR misc/32687; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:12:23 +0200

 Forwarding a message from the submitter to put it on the audit trail..

 G'luck,
 Peter

 --
 If the meanings of 'true' and 'false' were switched, then this sentence wouldn't be false.

 ----- Forwarded message from Nicholas Echo|Fox Paufler <echofox@discordia.ca> -----