Date:      Wed, 16 Nov 2016 08:40:09 -0500
From:      Olivia cox <oliviacox99@gmail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   IMP: About freebsd.org website

Hi,

I wanted to quickly reach out to you. I=E2=80=99m on freebsd.org and wanted=
share a few particular observations I had. I think I can help your company
leverage a few things (such as exposure/conversion, etc) to help the bottom
line.

Just for the record: I work with consultants who have strong track, and
case studies to back it.

Would you be open to having them conduct a Thorough Web Vision Roadmap to
showcase these insights? It won=E2=80=99t cost a thing, and at the very lea=
st,
you=E2=80=99ll come away with a new perspective.

All I=E2=80=99d need to get started is to know the best line to briefly con=
nect, as
well as the best time.

Interested to gather your thoughts,

--=20