Date:      Sat, 23 Nov 2002 22:23:23 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: galeon is broken by new mozilla commits

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 09:08:32PM -0600, Glenn Johnson wrote:

> I just upgrade mozilla-devel with the latest commit.  The galeon web
> browser now fails with the following error:
>
> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libgtksuperwin.so" not found
>
> I tried to rebuild galeon but that also fails because for some reason
> it is not looking for mozilla-devel subdirectories anymore.  I have
> WITH_MOZILLA set to "mozilla-devel".  Below is the log of an attempted
> build.

I found out what was wrong.  While playing around with mozilla-devel
a while back I had put WITH_GTK2=yes in pkgtools.conf for building
mozilla-devel.  I _thought_ I had removed that entry but I obviously
had not.  I am not exactly sure why this broke things but I removed the
entry from pkgtools.conf, did a portupgrade of mozilla-devel and galeon
and all is well now.

--
Glenn Johnson
glennpj@charter.net