Date:      Sat, 10 May 2003 03:06:44 -0500
From:      Eric Timme <timothy@voidnet.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Im reading...

There are two lists that talk about experiences with laptops and FreeBSD,
although neither seem to have a list of the best working ones, just a big
list of all of them..seems frustrating keeping up with such a list, since new
models come out every few months, and the vendor stops selling the older one
=0

http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~dkulp/fbsd/laptop.html [old one - no longer updated?]
http://www.zapatec.com/freebsd/laptop/ [newer one]