Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:29:22 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Ron Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
Cc:        Cy Schubert <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16147: New Awhois Port

You can lookup network handles using whois -a.

Maintaining the awhois script script to track a moving target would be
easier than whois, a C program, unless whois.c could be modified to be
table driven via an external file rather than hard coded.  A table
driven whois is definitely the better way to go as opposed to the
awhois script.

Sun/DEC Team, UNIX Group    Internet:  Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca
ITSD
Province of BC