Date:      Mon, 23 Dec 1996 11:23:17 -0800
From:      Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/i386/conf LINT

I did the login class library stuff... it was bsd/os compatible.
Keith, however, told me that they would be releasing their code once it
settled down, so I dropped the project.  (I was never able to get
anyone interested in changing the necessary utilities, and
writing the per-class authentication programs.  Well, Guido for
s/key, but that was about it ;).)

I can make the code available if anyone wants.

BTW, I'm going to be unavailable for email for a week, starting tomorrow.

Sean.