Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 1996 23:40:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pentium gcc (pgcc) in ports...

Hiya...

	I'm just grabbing down pl6 of pgcc, and was wondering what the
general concensous(sp?) is on it.  I know that it is generally accepted
that 2.7.2 is too buggy to be used for stuff like compiling XFree and
the kernel and whatnot...does anyone have any similar or opposite comments
about pgcc?

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc