Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2023 15:07:17 +0900
From:      Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dns/bind916 builds rust unexpectedly

Hello, again.
I am replying here again because there are so many statements present that I don't know where to hang.

My poudriere is collecting the time costs required to build the package by means of an experiment.
Well, although it's simply the number of seconds it took to build :)
Sorting through it...

  "graphics/blender": 3906,
  "devel/py-qt5-pyqt@py38": 4542,
  "devel/py-qt5-pyqt@py311": 4653,
  "devel/py-qt5-pyqt@py310": 5253,
  "www/webkit2-gtk4": 5552,
  "www/qt5-webkit": 5682,
  "lang/ghc": 8223,
  "www/webkit2-gtk3": 8638,
  "www/firefox-esr": 8722,
  "www/firefox": 10173,
  "devel/llvm15": 11051,
  "lang/rust": 11079,
  "devel/llvm16": 13258,
  "devel/llvm13": 13557,
  "lang/gcc12": 24829,

It goes like this.
The official poudriere also means that if firefox, blender, chromium, chromium, chromium or chromium is not built, it will turn in a much shorter cycle.

How about an official pkg repository for quick builds limited to just llvm, gcc, and rust, which are the key parts of the build?

Regards.