Date:      Sat, 22 May 1999 18:25:04
From:      <netstar44@popmail.com>
Subject:   FREE Y2K FIX  !!!  <..,:adv.,,<

                      THE GOOD NEWS IS:

  You can now test your computer for full Y2K compliance,(both BIOS and REAL TIME CLOCKS), and even correct it with a simple inexpensive download.

                      THE GREAT NEWS IS:

  We offer a FREE TEST & EVALUATION period while you decide whether you want to purchase this solution.  No one else offers
the comprehensive guarantee that we have for you.

  For additional information on our free evaluation period, visit our site at:
                   www.freey2kdownload.com