Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:02:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        kris@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org, kris@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: misc/25378: update contrib/libgmp to newer version (3.1.1)?

Synopsis: update contrib/libgmp to newer version (3.1.1)?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->kris
Responsible-Changed-By: kris
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Mar 11 16:01:41 PST 2001
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I have patches which do this, but I'd prefer instead to move libgmp
to ports and migrate the few consumers of libgmp to use libcrypto
instead.  Anyway, I'll handle this one way or the other