Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:48:53 +0100
From:      Rudolf Cejka <cejkar@fit.vutbr.cz>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/76112: Translated press news and anchors for news and press do not work

Hello,
  I'm sorry, but I have incorrectly used category docs instead of
www - please, could you, people from www group, loot at it? Thanks.
(The full path to the file is www/share/sgml/includes.misc.xsl.)

--
Rudolf Cejka <cejkar at fit.vutbr.cz> http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~cejkar
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of Information Technology