Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:21:15 +0100
From:      Adrian Wontroba <aw1@stade.co.uk>
To:        Davide Marzaloni <dmarzaloni@hi-net.it>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD discounts

On Mon, Jul 06, 1998 at 11:48:53PM +0200, Davide Marzaloni wrote:
> Is there any available discount for Free BSD Users?
> I'm going to purchase the latest version and I buyed Free BSD 2.2.5

Assuming that you are talking about issue CDs: If you intend to buy
every release from Walnut Creek, investigate their subscription scheme.

If you are talking about Greg Lehey's book 'The Complete FreeBSD', WC do
sell it without the CDROMs. Shipping costs are cheaper if you have it
sent surface mail - but delivery time is e_x_t_e_n_d_e_d.

--
Adrian Wontroba, Stade Computers Limited.       phone:  (+44) 121 681 6677
Mail info@accu.org for information about the Association of C and C++ Users