Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2007 05:49:29 -0500
From:      "Tamouh H." <hakmi@rogers.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Weird system hanging problem with crypted video output

------=_NextPart_000_0889_01C75969.E1DA80A0

Hi,

I have had this server running for 6 months now with no problems. Just =
today I've noticed the system began to freeze or hang with weird things =
on the console (attached gif file).

The system is running FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE-200609 i386 with 2GB DDR RAM =
(Kingston) and 2.8GHz CPU

There are no errors in any logs.

I've checked couple of things:

1) Power supply appears working ok (which I'm suspecting is going bad)=20

2) Motherboard is Intel D865GVHZ

3) I've noticed the CPU temperature was close to 59 C and M/B to 42 C

4) This is running on Promise RAID controller which says the RAID is =
functional fine.

5) No previous problems, reboots until now.

Any suggestions or experiences with this type of freeze ? Could it be a =
bad on-board video on the motherboard ?

Thanks,

Tamouh Hakmi

------=_NextPart_000_0889_01C75969.E1DA80A0--