Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 13:08:56 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        p.richards@elsevier.co.uk (Paul Richards)
Cc:        nate@mt.sri.com, terry@lambert.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Latest Current build failure

I hate to make this observation of what is supposed to be a concilitory
posting, but...

> If the "powers that be" who are too busy just stop reading this thread
> and let those who are really interested discuss it to death then we
> may make some progress. Even if no code ever gets implemented at least
> some people's blood pressure will drop :-)

"One oft wonders what the vintners buy,
 one half so precious as what they sell"
	- the Rubayyat of Omar Khayam

What is the purpose of powers, if not the exercise of their authority?

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.