Date:      Thu, 11 Jan 1996 07:02:24 +0800 (HKT)
From:      John Beukema <john@gateway.net.hk>
To:        John Anderson <john@library.bbcc.ctc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Opinion

You might consider a digiboard 16 card.  This can run in the main server
until you need more power, then add extensions (up to 64 ports) and/or move
to a separate machine.  I believe it is a lot less than a portmaster etc.

In a separate machine, you can do all authorization and accounting on the
login machine then rlogin to the other machine(s).
jbeukema