Date:      Sat, 27 Jul 1996 10:59:35 -0400
From:      dennis@etinc.com (Dennis)
To:        NEWS-READER <vic@savbank.zaporizhzhe.ua>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Gateway X.25-->TCP/IP

>26/07/96 Victor Fofin wrote:
>
>	How do I from my FreeBSDbox gateway X.25--->TCP/IP ?
>What for this need (hard,soft ...) ? If this impossible what for
>/sys/netccitt code ? And please, forgive my poor english .
>
>Thanks,
>Victor

We have an RFC 877 and RFC 1356 compliant TCP/IP over X.25
product for FreeBSD. We've just completed a new streamlined version
with dynamic SVC sub-interfaces. Our board incorporates a hardware
LAPB processor and can run X.25 at full T1/E1 speeds.

Info at www.etinc.com

Dennis
Emerging Technologies, Inc.      http://www.etinc.com

Synchronous Communications Cards and Routers For
Discriminating Tastes. 56k to T1 and beyond. Frame
Relay, PPP, HDLC, and X.25 for BSD/OS, FreeBSD
and LINUX