Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 19:04:49 -0400
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
To:        thomas@hentschel.net
Cc:        FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Startup FreeBSD ISP host.

I live in Southern New Jersey (Cape May County). I though there are ways to look that
up from the zipcode, but I guess (since I do not know where to find that) other don't
know either. <grin>

IDSL 144k up/down isn't going to do much if I already have 128k up/down right? Or is
144K just for one B-channel?
I checked, but (I)DSL is not available in this area yet. Well not as "local call"...
ISDN however is... No cable modem either... Yeah, it's really in the middle of
nowhere. That's also why I asked ba-dsg.com what is really included for that $887.25 a
month...

Jan Knepper
Smartsoft, LLC
88 Petersburg Road