Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 1996 09:29:46 -0600
From:      Rick Gray <rickg@nwpros.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   The End of NWPros

My boss has come in an told me just to axe the internet completely as of
today. I had no arguements that would convince her otherwise. She didn't
have the balls to even alow our commercial accounts time to find a new
provider. So by this evening we close the book on Network Pros.

I wish to thank all the FreeBSD community for helping me in times of trouble
and taking the time to point me in the right direction when I was lost. I
can't stress enough the family-type atmosphere that is given by this group.
I gonna miss you guys.

Farewell until I get a new job.

Rick Gray
Soon-to-be Ex-Director of Internet Services
Ex-Network Pros, Inc.
(713)780-5900
(713)780-5931 FAX

"It is a good day to die." ----Klingon Philosophy