Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:54:56 -0500
From:      Jeremy Norris <ishmael27@home.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Voodoo3 & DRI

Has anyone out there had any success getting DRI setup and working in XF-4 with
a 3dfx card? After 3 hours of hacking around makefiles and such, I got the
glide3 libraries, the tdfx_dri.so library, and the kernel interface to all
build. However, when I run a certain GL aware app, I get the error message:
fx Driver: No space for texture
I'm not terribely familiar with how DRI and OpenGL work, so if anyone knows
what this message means and maybe a way to correct, that would be great.

Jeremy