Date:      Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:51:14 -0500
From:      Bruce Burden <brucegb@realtime.net>
To:        Donald Burr of Borg <dburr@borg-cube.com>, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help: ISA->PCMCIA adapter no longer works after switching to SMP box

> Someone on IRC told me that WaveLAN and/or PCMCIA support does not work
> well (at all?) under SMP.  Is this true?

	I have a PCI-PCMCIA card, and I wasn't able to get it to work
   under SMP. My experience was different in that I didn't get the
   "null" "null" routing. The card (a Calluna 131MB microdisk) was
   recognised, but I never got the "adX ..." message that my laptop
   gives me. All of the other messages were the same (card inserted,
   card id, etc. etc.)

							Bruce