Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:01:39 -0500
From:      =?iso-8859-1?B?vyA/?= <sfx440@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Incorrect Super block

Hi:

Im a newbie using FreeBSD, i have installed it and now im am running a small
samba server to lear to use it. i have two hard disk, one with freebsd and
some free space an one with debian linux in an ext2 partition. I tried to
mount the linux partition but i cant, the error mensage is "incorrect super
block", im usig the command "mount /dev/ad1s3 /mnt". Im using freebsd 5.2.1.
How can i solve this?

I want to add the free space in the disk where freebsd is installed but the
fdisk show an error, i read the manual but i dont know what to do.

sorry im not an native english speaker, excuse me.
Hablo español si hay alguien que me ayude gracias.

Dak.

http://messenger.latam.msn.com/