Date:      Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:22:47 +0800
From:      "System Administrator" <sysadm@viva.com.ph>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   squid error?

I need some help. I'm a newbie in FreeBSD, actually i'm just starting
to learn about *NIX. i have installed FreeBSD as my internet connection
using SQUID Proxy Server. it's been working fine for a month then
yesterday i got this message:

limiting closed port RST response from 202 to 200 packets per second
limiting closed port RST response from 206 to 200 packets per second
limiting open port RST response from 203 to 200 packets per second
limiting open port RST response from 203 to 200 packets per second
limiting closed port RST response from 208 to 200 packets per second
limiting open port RST response from 202 to 200 packets per second
limiting open port RST response from 202 to 200 packets per second

and so on...
what seems to be the problem?

thanks in advance.