Date:      Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:47:00 +0900
From:      Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
To:        Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
Cc:        firewire@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: panics, ipod

If possible, try to load kernel module manually after boot completion.

By your dmesg log, BUS reset process is repeated. I guess the situation
will happen with  the instablity of low layer of firewire system. analog
(cable system is failed) or some Bus timing issue.

My iPod have worked well on SONY VAIO PCG-R505R/GK.

This kind of feed back is  welcome, although I cannot respond every
thing.

Thanks,