Date:      Sun, 5 Sep 1999 20:49:51 -0700
From:      "Dan O'Connor" <dan@jgl.reno.nv.us>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Kernel fails to compile today...

This is what I love about FreeBSD...

I, too, experienced the same broken kernel build today. After watching my
fingers type 'make depend' to make sure I wasn't missing something, and then
trying GENERIC to make sure it wasn't something in my custom conf file, I
took the afternoon off and went to my Fantasy Football draft, knowing the
problem would soon be fixed...

Thanks, Jordan, to you and all the others committers for what is ALWAYS a
prompt response to problems. You guys do a heck of a job!

Thanks,

--Dan

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!