Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 09:31:54 +0900
From:      Michael Westbay <westbay@seaple.icc.ne.jp>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache JServ

Shevland-san wrote:

> Tomcat has superceded JServ really in that it deals with the Servlet (JSDK)
> 2.2 specification and the JSP 1.1 specification (I think I have those
> correct) and is the onwardly supported 'Apache' style servlet/jsp engine.

Weren't there some significant changes from the 2.0 to 2.1 JSDK
specification?  I remember the bookstore sample from Sun not running
on 2.1.  (Or was it just that it used depricated API?)

I've been playing with Tomcat for about a week and really like it.
I plan on migrating that way soon, but have yet to try my older JServ
stuff with it.

--
Michael Westbay
Work: Beacon-IT http://www.beacon-it.co.jp/