Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:51:51 -0500
From:      Jay Aikat <jaikat@email.unc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DAG 4.5G4 card on FreeBSD 6.1

Hi,
	I am trying to install a DAG card (it's a traffic capture card from Endace
Inc.) on a FreeBSD 6.1 system.  I know this is a long shot, b/c there may not be
too many folks using this hardware.

I am also working with the Endace support folks who are not as responsive as I
would like, hence my request for help here.  Has anyone succesfully installed
and used this card or any other DAG card on a FreeBSD 6.1 machine?  If so, I
would appreciate a note from you so I can send you more details of what my
problem is, and can hopefully get it resolved.  Thanks!
--Jay.