Date:      Sat, 08 Nov 1997 13:13:34 +0700
From:      Prayong Thitithananon <admin@riubon.ac.th>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mirror Site in North-East of Thailand

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Our Site are in North-East of Thailand and have many people use
FreeBSD as the main OS,then we wanted work as freebsd mirrors site
and we wanted to work as ftp.th.freebas.org
we have 12 class-c IP address 128 K leased line and primary domain name
for our freebsd mirrors site we use
    1. HP Netserver LH Plus dual processor power by FreeBSD-3.0
    2. 512 MB RAM
    3. 32 GB Harddisk
    4. we can setup this machine for work as DNS Server
Please suggestion us for mirrors site
and if our information few for you,please reply to us
regard
P.Thitithananon