Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:44:32 -0500
From:      Jean-Daniel <jd@jackdan.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Recompiling QT for nvidia drivers

Hi everyone, recently I was told on this mailing list that to avoid the
kde/nvidia bug when closing apps I had to recompile qt with the OPENGL=NO
option.

I was wondering if there was maybe a little hwoto somewhere on how to do that?
I mean, all the apps that depend on QT, all the Kde stuff I'll also have to
recompile to get a working KDE, the arguments to pass to each new make
install, etc...  Or if someone could just give me a few directions, it would
be greatly apprecitated.  (running FreeBSD 4.8 btw)

Thanks alot,
                 JD