Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 1999 21:04:32 GMT
From:      flec@flec.co.uk (Steven Fletcher)
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asus cases and RAID.

Hi all.

I've got an Asus 7500 server case, with a hot-swap harddisk system on a
PCI 'backplane', and am wondering if I *need* to use the Asus RAID card,
or if a DPT controller supported under FreeBSD would work.

Has anyone had any experience with this hardware, or any suggestions on
a good card to use?

(please also can you send any replies to myself personally, as I am not
currently subscribed to the list.)

Thanks a bunch;

Steven Fletcher
stevenf@shellnet.co.uk