Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2007 21:43:15 +0100
From:      Paul van der Linden <msn@paultjuh.org>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hardware supported?

Hi,
I wanted to buy this motherboard:
http://www.asus.com/products4.aspx?modelmenu=2&model=1423&l1=9&l2=39&l3=352
But I'm not sure if the devices are fully supported by freebsd?
I want to be able to install freebsd through network via Broadcom
BCM5721 lan device onboard,
and want to install it on a SATA RAID 1 configuration with the
controller (Intel ICH7R or, if that doesn't work, the LSI MegaRAID).
As far as I understand for text displaying, an OS doesn't even need a
driver to use a VGA adapter?
And ofcourse I need to be able to use the USB ports for a keyboard and
mouse for installation.

Does anyone know if this is completly possible with freebsd 6.2, I found
the hardware list, but on some parts I'm not fully sure.