Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:57:59 -0500
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh Makefile.bm Makefile.new find_classes_descriptions.pl libh/bin module.m4 libh/bin/HuiQt_shared module.m4 libh/bin/HuiQt_static module.m4 libh/bin/HuiTvTest main.cc module.m4 libh/bin/HuiTv_shared ...

--uXxzq0nDebZQVNAZ

Ahh.. I understand now.

I totally agree about the tag issue. I got a bit over my head here,
and I didn't realize you can remove tags from the tree.

You were totally right in using those tags, please accept my
apologies.=20

I think that yes, the HACKERS file would be a good place to store doc
about the tags.

I'll try to find time to revert the changes to my backup tonight, and
I'll send you an email as soon as I do it.

However, we have still not resolved the thing about the mail being
sent as the libh user. I'll have to figure that one out. I think it's
because you (max) don't have a *real* user account on
rtp.freebsd.org, only an entry in the password file, but I thought it
would have been the same. Obviously it isn't.

Again, please all accept my apologies for panicing like this.

I'm glad to see you back, Max. Sorry we started on the wrong track. :)

A.

--uXxzq0nDebZQVNAZ--