Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:44:52 -0700
From:      Kedar <kedar@asacomputers.com>
To:        Anthony.Kimball@East.Sun.COM
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Q:PCI bridges-extenders supported

At 12:27 PM 7/10/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Quoth Kedar on Thu, 10 July:
>:         On the I2O issue, I could probably work something out with
>: Supermicro.  Let me see if they are willing to share any information.

>If they do, they are breaking the law.

        That thought came to mind as soon as I sent the mail.  Too late.  It
was supposed to mean "as far as compatibility issues went".  It would be
ridiculous to ask them for information of the restricted kind.
        I'd better stop adding to this thread unless I have something
concrete. The mouth is not big enough for both feet!!  :(

Kedar.