Date:      Fri, 26 May 2000 13:51:48 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: truss(1) with support for fork(2) and friends

Arun Sharma scribbled this message on May 20:
> I just implemented the "-f" flag in truss, to trace across fork(2),
> rfork(2) and vfork(2) (the last one is not tested).

[...]

> I'm guilty of running indent against the source, before I did this work.
> So I can't generate a clean patch yet. But if I get good feedback on this
> work, I'll clean it up and produce a patch that can be commited.

well, has another committer expressed intrest in this work?  I was
looking at committing your code, but it's both for an out of date version
of truss, and run though ident...  if you could provide the changes
to the -current source (w/o ident) I'd greatly appreciate it..

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 408 975 9651
  Cu Networking		   "I say all sorts of useless things." -- cmc