Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:52:27 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, gibbs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: QUEUE_FULL_ENABLE option really work?

>Hmmm, well, my bonnie numbers didn't change much at all, and i was getting
>"QUEUE Full" messages on my console, which have disappeared.  Now if I can
>get rid of the FS corruption on my 2940UW, I'll be a happy camper. (From
>another message).

You didn't mention that you were getting "QUEUE Full" messages on the
console.  The reason that the QUEUE_FULL_SUPPORTED define is in there
is because we don't really handle Queue full status (that will change
in the next day or two), but some people still use it because their drives
have deep enough queues that they can use the additional tags safely.  What
kind of drive are you using?  If its your RAID box, are you using multiple
luns at once? (The number of tags to use is per lun, not per device.)

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations