Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 2013 05:20:01 GMT
From:      Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/184204: Undefined symbol &quot; libiconv_open&quot; on startup for java/netbeans

The following reply was made to PR ports/184204; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Kevin Zheng <kevinz5000@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/184204: Undefined symbol &quot;libiconv_open&quot; on startup
 for java/netbeans
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 23:13:02 -0600

 Hi FreeBSD Java Team,

 I could not reliably reproduce this bug on similar systems (same
 architecture, OS, packages, JDK). This issue seemed to be isolated to
 one machine, and persisted even after package updates.

 Since the machine in question was reinstalled (due to other reasons), I
 can no longer reproduce the problem. The ports (both Java and Netbeans)
 seem to be fine. *Go ahead and close this bug report.*

 A big thanks goes out to the people who make FreeBSD an excellent system
 for the Java platform.

 Thanks,
 Kevin Zheng