Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2001 06:05:52 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ProLiant 1500 questions...

Good morning everyone,

	I'm doing some work on my Compaq ProLiant 1500 box, and was wondering
if I could get some help.

	First of all, it's a dual P133 with 64 Megs of RAM, and I'm having a
hellacious time getting both processors to work properly in it.  Right
now, it runs on a single processor, and flies... but I know it would
be faster with the second one running.  I know there is a working SMP
kernel on it, because I had it running with both processors at one
time, but I had to shelf the project for a couple of months and now
that I'm back to it, I've forgotten what I did to invoke that kernel.

	Secondly, I want to limit the number of services that this machine
runs, since it is going to be the firewall for my network, and I was
wondering if anyone had a list of all of the services that the default
installation of 4.2-Release included.

	Thanks,

--- Andy