Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 19:24:10 -0600
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
To:        A180009977889@aol.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Whos the list coward???

* A180009977889@aol.com <A180009977889@aol.com> [011129 18:58] wrote:
> Whos the pimply-faced moron who keeps blocking my addresses...are you hiding
> behind your computer and feeling important?

Dennis, be assured if I had the access I would have done it a long
time ago.

> You are aware that there are an infinite number of email addresses, right?

That may be true, but there's also AUP and TOS violations that would
siginifigantly limit one's access to that infinite number.

Now go away, we've all had enough of your negativity.

--
-Alfred Perlstein [alfred@freebsd.org]
                           http://www.morons.org/rants/gpl-harmful.php3