Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 22:37:27 -0700
From:      "Ron Smith" <ronnetron@hotmail.com>
To:        jmdupx@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: installation CD

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Mondays are rough :-(. Yeah,
anyway. The ISO image I was refering to is a full 600MB+ down load, and it
would include *all* of the install options (minimal to full blown with the
ports and packages and everything). And, you don't have to worry about your
computer supporting 'autoboot', in regards to the CD you would burn from the
ISO, because of the boot floppies you would make.

Ron