Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:23:12 +0100
From:      "Neil Long" <neil.long@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
To:        <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Neil Long <neil.long@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject:   ports oddity with xchat2

Hello

Slightly bad time to mess with updating packages I know but I made xchat2 on
a 4.8 box from anupdated ports - fine - all wll and good.

Swapped disks and ran 5.1, cvsup'd ports and did the same - built and
installed ok except that there is no binary in /usr/X11R6/bin/xchat, just
never gets built although make install believes it was and registers it with
the db.

Is this a 5.1 weirdo or is there something broken with the make?

Just thought I would mention it :-)

Neil