Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 1996 02:24:34 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Tink <sdcannon@rain.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: A helpful addition (I hope)

> In the install.txt file make mention of where the handbook is located -
> the handbook contains a wealth of information, some pertanent, some not,
> but for me, it was extremely useful.

You evidently didn't read the README.TXT file, something that you're
actually sort of expected to read first.. :-)

>From README.TXT:

	The Handbook and FAQ are also available as on-line documents in
	/usr/share/doc and can be read using the ``file:/usr/share/doc''
	syntax in any HTML capable browser.

> The documentation stops at the point that you ger "LOGIN:" - remembering
> that I am a fossil, I am not privy to the standard logins that apparently
> pervade the unix worls - I took off my business suit and put on my

Hmmm.  When you installed the system before it used to tell you that
you could log in as root, but evidently this message got nuked
somewhere along the line (I just went and looked).  I'll put it back,
sorry!

> Many thanks for a truely neet product - Steve - (aka tink)

You're welcome!

					Jordan