Date:      Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:40:35 +0000
From:      Pete French <pfrench@firstcallgroup.co.uk>
To:        des@ofug.org, nipsy@tamu.edu
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH_3.5p1 FreeBSD-20030201 crash

> You could at least have reproduced the error message verbatim
> ("Corrupted MAC on input."), I would have saved some time trying to
> figure out where it came from.

This very interesting - I see these all the time. To the point where an
ssh session to the server is almost unusable at certain times of the day!
I suspect hardware problems and am going to change the hardware for
this reason. If it turns out to be software, however, that would be
very interesting.

I've seen this at least 6 times today already. Next time it happens I will
copy it to the list.

-pcf.