Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 12:56:37 +0200
From:      "Niels Chr. Bank-Pedersen" <ncbp@bank-pedersen.dk>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Panic during -CURRENT buildworld

On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 09:25:59PM -0700, David Wolfskill wrote:

> I haven't seen anyone else reporting any problems similar to what I
> experienced, so I'm not about to claim there's something that's
> definitely broken....

I have seen exactly the same - the machine (IBM thinkpad T21)
freezes during buildworld (or it appears to, but as you said,
it's hard to say if it panic'ed when you run X).
This problem appear to have been introduced sometime within the
last 3-4 days.  Only reason I've been silent is that I still
haven't had the time to get a trace.

> david

Cheers,
/Niels Chr.

--
 Niels Christian Bank-Pedersen, NCB1-RIPE.
 Network Manager, TDC, IP-section.

 "Hey, are any of you guys out there actually *using* RFC 2549?"