Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:23:15 -0400
From:      WaiKin Wong <bugtraq@asan.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ZLXp-E2 TGA console support in 4.5R, 5.0DP

I was wondering if the console support which TGA driver support is
supposedly merged with working yet?

I have a ZLXp-E2 card (DEC 21030-based, BT463 RAMDAC) card in an
Alphastation 200. I have installed the system with a S3 based card without
any problems. I have recompiled the kernel with no luck. Everything else
seems to be working.

I have not tried getting things working in X with the ZLXp but it works all
right with the S3.

Is there anyone out there who has been using an ZLXp-E2 card in console mode?