Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:12:10 -0600
From:      JPL <jmfj3112@udgserv.cencar.udg.mx>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Display too large

Hi there,

I just need some help to configure my display, as you see in the subject
its too large, after using the XF86Setup, it sends a message tellin that
i must run xvidtune in order to adjsut the size display, but I cant see
the rest of the display, and after that when a Run the X session using
"startx",  the server runs well except for the size, and when Im trying
to configure it and run it for the second time the system crashes and
dont allow me to use the keyboard or the mouse, and I have to turn off
the PC.

Im using the 3D AGP video card, with 11MB of video memory, 96 MB in RAM
and a Hewlett Packard Monitor, Model M50, all in a Hewlett Packard
Pavilion 8567.

Glad you can help me.

Thank you.

Luis